Here in New York the temperature is dropping, the wind is increasing, and it is certainly time to layer up. Although we may be happy that snow has yet to arrive, we can’t help but think about getting away somewhere warm. Just imagine being on a beach, filled with palm trees, warm wind and blue water as you sip from a coconut; our definition of true relaxation.
When traveling, try picking out 5 of your favorite products that can tag along with you. In this case, there’s a compact purse filled with our beauty MUST HAVES. We call it our “where ever we go, they go” products and it’s only fair that we share. Take a look, folks:
1. Go Gold: The sun does an excellent job polishing up our skin but you can enhance your glow by using this PRTTY Peushun body lotion. This moisturizer includes subtle light reflecting particles that keep you shining through the day and sparkling through the night. Think of this as a concealer that can be used from head to toe. Literally!
2. Refreshing: Yes, our skin gets thirsty too but with this Rose Hydrolat all of that can change. Misting your face with this fluid after cleansing is a great way to maintain moisture; leaving a dewy affect to a dull face. This powerful product also works as the perfect make-up setter, so no need to worry. Mist away!
3. Get hip to the trick: Ditch the lotion for this luxurious face oil by Georgia produced by our lovely, lady friend, Jodie Patterson. We use this gentle oil faithfully. With 100% pure Rosehip oil, it is perfectly paired with the Rose Hydrolat and after each use our skin is beaming. It’s hard to find products without, parabens, artificial colors, fragrances and fillers. Look no further!
4. Hair in its best condition: Keeping hair lite and simple is the way to go. Easily turn three day old hair into citrus, conditioned coated strands! Try saying that three times straight. One of our favorite tag along products is Uncle Harry’s Aromatherapy Hair Conditioner. Made with all kinds of citrus love, using cold pressed essential oils that nourish and revitalize our strands. So does that not sound simple or what?
5. The scent of love: Nothing is better than a product that gives you the best of both worlds; an all over body moisturizer and perfume infused into one jar. We LOVE this product because it is simply rich, alluring and inspiring. No wonder why Georgia has titled this cream Adore. What’s not to love about it?