Hello LOVE BIRDS!
Love is in the air and as that special day approaches there are a few things one should do to be prepared for their valentine. And although we believe that your love should be shown daily and not just on February 14th, we still acknowledge that is in fact the moment to love a little harder. So what do you do?
1. We have compiled a list of things that’ll get you and your lover in the mood from start to finish. When you think about that serious make out session youll be having with your partner you imagine soft kissable lips, right? Because locking lips is no fun with a dry and rough mouth, so exfoliating the lips can make a huge difference when its time to lock it down! We recommend ‘The Lip Scrub – Brown Sugar’ Lip Exfoliator by Sara Happ.
2. So its winter and our skin tends to get extremely dry when the vigorous winds and negative temperatures come to haunt us. We recommend carrying around a small hand or body moisturizer on Valentines Day (or everyday for that matter), for consistent moisture all day long. One use of this stuff and bae' wont be able to keep their hands to themselves! Our tip: Use JR Watkins Lavender scented hand lotion which will open doors for some serious handholding, body caressing and smell good feels! Get it here
3. Since VDay is all about embracing love, displaying it or even finding it, we’ve found the perfect fragrance to compliment both men and women that are simply down to acknowledge the power of love and romance! This hopeless romantic inspired L’Absolu Vanille fragrance is sure to keep you smelling wonderful all evening. Its combo of vanilla bourbon, sweet cocoa and Indonesian sandalwood are bound to become your signature scent. GET INTO THIS, ALREADY!
4. Good sheets are essential on so many levels. Whether you are going to bed alone or with that special someone, having a comfortable bed is something you should look forward to, ALWAYS! Have you ever slept on satin sheets before? Well if not, Valentines day may be the best excuse to treat yo self. It’s like stumbling into bedding heaven and never wanting to leave its sensual and welcoming space! And just like that, the snooze button becomes your bff. So get your Netflix and chill game on, with satin sheets of course.
5. If you know us, you’d also know how much we love a good bottle of wine. We don’t discriminate either; enjoying our glasses in all shapes, sizes and colors. Finding that perfect bottle of wine can be the deal breaker for your candle lit dinner Sunday evening. So please, take this one very, very seriously! Find your local winery and ask for samples before making that final decision.